01-27-2013 03:12 AM
Hi, i have problem with my Ethernet controler on dv 9730 us (PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_054C&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2), i installed Nvidia driver(v. 188.8.131.5236) on it, but on ethernet icon written that it's turn off. i'm klicking turn on, showing new window that is conecting, than that is turn on (in that window), than that window turn off, but nothing changes. on icon is turn off. i tried to up driver but nothing changes. i cann't work with my lan internet. pls help!
01-27-2013 06:36 AM
It is possible that the Nvidia driver is possible posing a conflict with you ethernet, try doing a system restore and this should fix it for you.
It also worth the try updating your ethernet driver.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)