02-21-2012 08:17 AM
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-21-2012 08:21 AM
Please go to the device manager and click on the network controller needing drivers.
Then click on the details tab.
In the Properties drop down list, select the second item (Hardware ID's).
Post the top string of characters you see in the window.
Those will identify the model network controller you have, and I can send you the link to the drivers you need.
02-21-2012 08:44 AM - edited 02-21-2012 03:16 PM
Well, your wireless adapter model name starts with an 'R," but it is not Realtek.
Below is the link to the driver you need for your Ralink wireless adapter.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)