10-01-2011 10:59 AM
My G72 laptop keyboard drank water, had to unplug it to keep it from screaming. bought a wireless keyboard to use, but no wireless key is on it. My WLAN is disabled, is there no way to enable it besides from the original keyboard? In the BIOS maybe? My computer is new, could not send it in to HP as was just leaving on long sailing trip in Caribbean. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)