02-21-2012 08:10 PM
HI, how can I scan a photo and only the photo witout the rest. On a HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus ?
When I scan I have my photo and all the white for the rest of the sceen
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-24-2012 11:36 AM
Hello there. This depends on how you are scanning. Are you using a specific software to scan with? Also are you using a Windows or Mac computer? If you are using the HP Solution center software there is setting that can be changed to turn on and off the "Auto-Cropping" feature.
This can be found inside the scanning advanced options. Do you know which version of the HP Solutions Center you are using? If you let me know that I can get some screen shots for you.
02-24-2012 03:14 PM
HI presently I use only the Scan option on the HP printer. I use both Windows and Mac computer. Is the HP Solution center software is part of the standard installation or on the installation disk ?
11-11-2012 08:53 PM
I am trying to scan my photos but instead of just scanning the photos, the printer is scanning the entire page with the photo. How do I just scan the photo?
11-12-2012 02:14 PM
11-12-2012 10:14 PM
11-13-2012 12:26 PM
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)