01-05-2014 06:29 AM
Can't start internet connection because don't know where to get Network controller drivers for Win8 on HP 2000 2d00SM.
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-05-2014 07:55 AM
Go to the device manager and click on the network controller needing a driver.
Then post the hardware ID for it.
Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID.
01-05-2014 08:30 AM
Connection works on cable but still not on WiFi?
Is there solution for this sitation?
01-05-2014 08:33 AM
You're very welcome.
Yes, there is a solution to your dilemma, and installing this driver should be it.
01-05-2014 11:32 AM
Please need help with one more problem. Under the device manager there is still one more unknown device
Could you help with this too?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)