08-22-2012 06:42 AM
My notebook, Probook 4510s, windows 7 can't detect my wireless network, it was working fine then stopped a few days ago. When looking for the adapter in BIOS it says it is not connected. Need help pls. not sure what to do.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)