01-11-2013 12:37 AM
01-11-2013 06:32 AM
Please provide the operating system you are using and if it is 32 or 64 bit, and go to the device manager, click on the network controller needing drivers and post the hardware ID for it.
If you do not know where to find a hardware ID, please read the info at the link below.
01-12-2013 07:07 AM
01-12-2013 10:15 AM
01-12-2013 12:43 PM
This is a consumer to consumer forum.
I do not work for HP, so I cannot answer your questions.
I suggest that you contact HP technical support for the country you live in at the link below.
Call the number for business PC's/notebooks.
09-03-2013 06:00 AM
have been having this issue for like 5days now. whenever i connect to a wifi network it connects but when i launch a web browser for a webpage it disconnects. likewise if i want to access the wifi network documents it also disconnects.
however, when an automatic update wants to initial it disconnects too.
i have updated my ralink wifi drive and done all possible network diagnostic solution but this problem still persist.
please i need help ASAP
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)