HP Connection Manager problem (2438 Views)
Student
don5964
Message 1 of 4 (2,438 Views)

HP Connection Manager problem

Our computer keeps stating that my wireless is disabled by the HP manager.  THis happened after it had a HP update.  We tried to get the computer to go back to the original setting. I do not know how to turn my wireless back on.  I have pushed the button on the laptop to try and turn it back on but it states, "HP Connection Manager  WiFi Disabled"  Do you have any ideas on how to Enable it?

Thanks 

Regents Professor
lions99
Message 2 of 4 (2,416 Views)

Re: HP Connection Manager problem

Try this document out. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02543015&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&do...

Go down to the section that says "Cannot connect to the wireless netwrok or to the internet".

THX

Student
ShehzadXunzai
Message 3 of 4 (2,283 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have same problem Right now. Did you find any solution ? please help me out. 

Best Regards 

Shehzad {Personal Information Removed}

Regents Professor
Cloud_Strider
Message 4 of 4 (2,260 Views)

@ShehzadXunzai,

It looks like the issue in the original post started after an update.  Have you tried a Microsoft System Restore to return to a date before the update?

What is the product number?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation