10-15-2013 12:07 AM
I hope one of you can help me with my situation. My laptop keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to my router every few minutes. Sometimes it will be perfecty fine, but just disconnect for no reason. It even happens when I get really close to the router. Is there any way to fix this?
10-16-2013 07:38 AM
I understand your HP ENVY 17-j013cl Notebook PC keeps disconnecting from the network, regardless of how close the router is to it. What is the operating system running on your notebook?
Looking forward to your response!
10-17-2013 06:30 AM
Take a look at the following link: http://goo.gl/dIyNnd
I would like you to go through the steps below where it states"Cannot connect to the wireless network or to the Internet" also "Wireless connection is slow".
Let me know if this resolves the issue.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)