Question

Honor Student
joshua_only1
Message 1 of 1 (643 Views)

HP Envy 17 3D running extremely slow

This is my second HP Envy 3D. The first one HP sent me they couldn't figure out how to get it to stop freezing. I sent it in and they still couldn't fix it. They told me it was defective and they said it "rarely" happens. So, being the trusting guy I am I ordered another HP Envy 3D. I've been having some serious issues and now that I'm in school I really need this laptop to work. So, the problem I'm having is that after 10, 15, sometimes 30 minutes, or 5 minutes it's like the whole computer starts running very sloooooowwwww!!! The only way to fix this is to shut the computer down and give it some time and then turn it back on. Eventually it does it again! I've done a full system recovery and I've installed my hp support assistant and I also installed AVG anti-virus and AVG tune-up. What could be causing my laptop to run this slow. Any ideas? Any help is much appreciated!

Joshua

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation