01-04-2011 10:06 PM
I have the following notebook...
Product Model: XT802PA
Product Name: HP G42-362TX Notebook PC
Q1. How to auto switch from wireless to wired connection? HP wireless assistant doesn't do it right? Previously using Lenovo and it does that automatically. Any other ways to do it? Kinda troublesome to manually disconnect the wireless.
Q2. Orange light when connecting to wired... is that normal? Cos' it doesn't give me the optimum bandwidth speed when I do a speed test. I am used to seeing green colour on Lenovo.
12-16-2013 04:21 PM
Hi harrypattriks25, sorry to hear that you are having issue with the battery on your computer. What are the exact issues that you seem to be having?
I await your response.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)