Question
HP Mini 110-3050ca wireless driver for XP sp3
Replies (17)

Distinguished Professor
Cyclops
Message 11 of 18 (3,161 Views)

Re: HP Mini 110-3050ca wireless driver for XP sp3

Hmmm...That is the driver for the Wireless Card on your notebook...Check if the wireless Switch been turned ON?

If you are ok, I would suggest doing on reinstall Operating system, if the wireless switch is ON and driver is still not installing...

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
Tutor
alban123
Message 12 of 18 (3,132 Views)

Hello sir,

After some "hard" days to find the driver, I found it in this web page: http://www.atheros.cz/atheros-wireless-drivers.php

Thanks in yours hardship.

Also, I can't find the way to send to the exactly driver for this type of laptop in this forum because maybe someone else need it!

Best Regards,

Alban Zymberi

Distinguished Professor
Cyclops
Message 13 of 18 (3,130 Views)

No problem, You are always welcome! :smileyhappy:

Have a question for you, Where you able to resolve the issue by installing driver from that website? Driver for this notebook is available on this link... http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&dlc=en&product=4222504&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1...

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Tutor
alban123
Message 14 of 18 (3,128 Views)

Mr."Cyclops"

I have downloaded all drivers from this link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=42225... 

and installed all those drivers (and the drivers that you propose me) on my HP mini but the wireless didn't work to me! The windows XP didn't recognize the wireless hardware.

Now after that I found this driver by google search by the hardware ID everything is going well.

I have to notice that the wireless wouldn't turn on before installing HP Wireless Assistant on th HP mini.

As result of all this my "trouble" is that I learned to search the drivers by the Hardware IDs on device manager!

If you give me the e-mail or another way to send you the driver, I will send you and you can see the differences between two drivers.

Best regards,

Alban Zymberi

Kosovo

Tutor
alban123
Message 15 of 18 (3,126 Views)

Sorry about my bad english ;-)

Distinguished Professor
Cyclops
Message 16 of 18 (3,122 Views)

Gotcha! ok, send it over to HP.Total.Care.Notebooks@hp.com

Student
McKostas
Message 17 of 18 (1,307 Views)

I need wifi driver beacasue i formated my laptop last month and now i can't use wifi

Regents Professor
UniProg
Message 18 of 18 (1,305 Views)

Hello McKostas,

What is your product number and operating system?

Thanks,

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation