03-30-2012 08:19 PM
My computer is 6 months old. It suddenly locked up. Restarted and got a message it was doing a "BIOS" update. AFter that internet would not longer work.
It says : Ralink RT5390 802.11 b/g/n WiFI adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems. All other older computers are able to connect to the internet via Wireless network just fine.
This computer has been connecting all day then suddenly stopped.
03-30-2012 08:25 PM
You have a couple of options as I see it please click on the web link given below this might fix you issue.
1) First try Start in search box type System Restore click on it. Try restoing to the date the unit was working fine.
Let us know how it goes!
*Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button. Thanks!
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)