05-08-2010 12:51 PM
The independent controls for installed wireless devices is enable but it not work. The independent button turn all wireless off and on. It is unable to turn device on and turn device off individually. I am using the pre install Windows 7 Home Basic which ship with the unit.
06-02-2010 01:07 PM
Download and install:
HP Wireless Assistant here (ver 184.108.40.206 for 32/64 bit Win7)
With this software You will be able to turn on or off invidual wireless devices.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)