09-19-2011 03:28 AM
I've got notebook Pavilion dv5-1110ew. Last week i've noticed, that I can't find bluetooth anymore. I am sure that my laptop was equipped with bluetooth module - i even used it sometimes.
After the bluetooth disappeared, the HP wireless manager showed only the wifi module, and bluetooth module was missing even from the device manager.
I've tried to reinstall all the bluetooth drivers, but it caused no effect, so I assumed, the bluetooth module is dead.
I've bought a new bt module and replaced it, but still the Device Manager can't find it. The only difference is, that HP wireless manager now shows, that bluetooth module is installed. Unfortunately I can't use it, because Wireless Manager says, it's turned off in BIOS. My BIOS has no such option! I reinstalled bt drivers again, but without any effect.
Is there any way to turn on the module? If it is, where I can find it?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)