06-29-2013 07:04 PM
My HP Pavilion g6-1c60ca laptop with OS Microsoft Windows 7 Proffesional, suddenly stopped connecting to my wireless internet. Everytime I click on the internet icon on the bottom right, the tab that opens states "No connection are available." The only way for the internet to work is by the use of an ethernet cable. Please help as soon as possible, I really need to be able to connect. Thank You!
07-01-2013 08:50 AM
03-01-2014 10:40 AM
I have the same problem. The notebook sees other wifi networks in the neighbourhood but not mine. I connect dozens of notebooks to the network. It is only the HP that doesn't see the wifi network.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)