08-27-2011 05:30 PM
Hello. I bought this HP Probook 4530s about a month ago and now for some reason the Wifi is acting up constantly. The wireless adapter is an Atheros AR9285 802.11b/g/m. I moved in to an apartment recently and the Wifi has been working for the past week. But yesterday and today the Wifi keeps turning on and off. The connections are available but after being connected to the Wifi and browsing the internet for about 5 minutes, the Wifi turns off, and attempts to reconnect. Sometimes it reconnects, sometimes it doesn't. I have just reinstalled the latest driver for the Atheros adapter, and it seems that it hasn't helped. Does anyone know what is wrong? Thank you.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)