Question

Student
prin
Message 1 of 3 (5,682 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Wireless Assistant not working on my HP Pavilion dv6-3120se. please assist

every time i restrat my Notebook PC. HP Pavilion dv6-3120SE an error is appearing for HP wireless Assistant can you help me.

Distinguished Professor
kamatr
Message 2 of 3 (5,667 Views)

Re: HP Wireless Assistant not working on my HP Pavilion dv6-3120se. please assist

1. Click Windows Start button and in search box type "recovery manager" . Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. 
  2. Click Software program re-installation and click Next , and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the desired software program  which would include HP Wireless Assistant from the list.

//Click on Kudos and Accept as Solution if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

I am an HP employee!!
Student
JoceV
Message 3 of 3 (2,931 Views)

Re: HP Wireless Assistant not working on my HP Pavilion dv6-3120se. please assist

RECOVERY MANAGER....THANK YOU!  I have been working on this for over 48 hours and searched everywhere - I found your post and had to "recover" 2 programs...HP Wireless Assistant and a program that was called Wireless_Home_Network_Setup. After running each separately, I was able to see my wireless assistant and somehow it was disabled? THANK YOU so much, this was not even mention in any other help forums, Thanks 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation