08-26-2011 04:17 AM
every time i restrat my Notebook PC. HP Pavilion dv6-3120SE an error is appearing for HP wireless Assistant can you help me.
This question was solved. View Solution.
08-26-2011 09:32 PM
- Click Windows Start button and in search box type "recovery manager" . Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available.
- Click Software program re-installation and click Next , and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the desired software program which would include HP Wireless Assistant from the list.
I am an HP employee!!
08-27-2012 02:26 AM
RECOVERY MANAGER....THANK YOU! I have been working on this for over 48 hours and searched everywhere - I found your post and had to "recover" 2 programs...HP Wireless Assistant and a program that was called Wireless_Home_Network_Setup. After running each separately, I was able to see my wireless assistant and somehow it was disabled? THANK YOU so much, this was not even mention in any other help forums, Thanks
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)