09-20-2010 08:41 AM
I'm Prajeesh. I'm using HP ProBook 6550b laptop. The Bluetooth Adaptor and Wireless LAN Adaptor facilities are showing "Disabled" status in the HP Wireless Assistant. But I'm unable to turn them on. I'm using the Windows XP Professional version 2002 SP3 OS. The Wireless connectivity was working fine. But all of a sudden it stopped working. It seems to be happened, after I've uninstalled few application related to Microsoft .Net Compact Framework and some other applications from my PC. Please advice me how to make the wireless assistant work.
10-05-2010 11:35 AM
What kind of comment you've got under Bluetooth and Wireless in HP wireless assistant?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)