03-29-2011 09:02 AM
Hello to everybody,
I belong now to the big family of HP and i am happy for it.
I want to ask if my laptop (pavilion dv6-2190 ev) can use the intel wireless possibilty and with an wireless adapter to sent
the picture of my laptop on my HD tv.
03-29-2011 11:45 AM
I do not believe that is possible. You can use the HDMI out adapter found on the side of the notebook to send video and audio to your TV.
Here is a link to the notebook tour for your model:
03-30-2011 12:13 AM
Thanks for your answer.
Via HDMI i know its possible. But i hear that this possibility is avelable to all new proccecors of INTEL (i3, i5, i7).
Its has to do with the laptop?
06-19-2011 07:59 AM - edited 06-19-2011 08:01 AM
Check the link below:
dv6-2190ev spcification you will find here.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)