10-18-2009 05:10 AM
Please help, my wireless button not working when press. it's also when the notebook change from sleep mode to on, the wireless become disable.To enable it, I must in to the BIOS mode and choose Load default setting to enable it again. Is anyone can help me?
I'm using HP Compaq Presario CQ40-322TU, Windows Vista Home Basic
07-26-2011 12:47 AM
MY LAPTOP IS PRESARIO CQ40 . THE WIRELESS BUTTON WAS NOT WORKING.ITS SHOW HP WIRELESS DISABLE. THE BUTTON SHOW ORANGE COLOUR .WHEN I PRESS IT ,IT CANT BECOME BLUE. HOW TO DO PLS HELP ME!
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)