Question
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (282 Views)

How do I add my previous Personal contacts to my Windows 8 system?

I can't find any source to assist me oin adding my contacts to my mail programme, can you please help me set something up to enabale me to add my contacts.

Provost
Message 2 of 5 (280 Views)

Re: How do I add my previous Personal contacts to my Windows 8 system?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

What is your mail program before ? For many webmail you don't need to add at all, they will carry for you automatically (such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail (or Outlook.com - not Outlook in Office). Or are you talking about this:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-add-contacts-to-the-windows-8-people-app.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Intern
Message 3 of 5 (266 Views)

Which mail program did you use? Each mail program has its own way of retrieving previous personal contacts. 

Honor Student
Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)

I use BT Internet for years but none of the Contacts are showing iup on ths Windows 8 THING, nor are any of my favourites.

Can you offer any asistance in getting these on this machine??????????????? 

Provost
Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)

Hi,

Have you checked the link:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-add-contacts-to-the-windows-8-people-app.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation