01-28-2013 07:14 PM
How to disable " TrueSuite Website Log On" from the Add-On List?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: How to disable TrueSuite Website Log On from Add-On List?
02-11-2013 12:26 PM
Well there wont be a file/application label Authenticate. You will need to open the SimplePass//TrueSuite application and then "authenticate" yourself using the fingerprint reader. Once you have done this you will be able to access the settings.
Hope that explains it better.
01-31-2013 04:15 PM
02-05-2013 08:26 AM
Just checking back to see if you were still have the issue you described above or if you have gotten the issue resolved. If you have any other questions just let me know.
02-05-2013 01:41 PM
I still have the problem: Every time when I try to sign in to either my e- mail or other accounts, the same
file "TrueAPIWindows Biometric framework" pops up and interrupt my connection. The file was from
TrueSuiteWebsite Log On by Authen Tec, Inc. So, How to get rid of these disturbing problem?
02-07-2013 09:28 AM
What model notebook is this? The "biometric framework" is used for the fingerprint scanners that come on some of HP's laptops. Also what web browser(s) are you using when this occurs?
If you laptop is equipped with a fingerprint scanner, do you use it?
02-07-2013 11:13 AM
02-07-2013 05:03 PM
OK -- You can disable the TrueSuite so you dont have this issue again. Here is how you can disable the TrueSuite program:
- Launch HP SimplePass/TrueSuite and authenticate yourself
- Click on the Settings button (gearwheel) in the menu bar
- Make sure Website Log On is unchecked
Let me know if this does not resolve the issue.
02-11-2013 08:15 AM
Hey there again. Hope you had a good weekend. Just wanted to check back to see if the steps I posted last week helped resolve the issue. If not or if you have any other questions just let me know.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)