04-28-2011 03:07 PM
04-28-2011 03:14 PM
It said to restart my computer, click F10, go to system configuration, boot order, internal network adapter boot, and then switch it from disabled to enable... I did that, but it still will not connect!!!
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)