Question

Student
marylvsanimals
Message 1 of 4 (1,425 Views)

How to reconnect wireless printer to laptop

I have a HP Officejet 6500 wireless printer.  How do I reconnect my laptop to printer?  For some reason unknown, there is no longer a network connection between laptop to printer.

Student
macvsog652965
Message 2 of 4 (1,008 Views)

Re: How to reconnect wireless printer to laptop

bright house put in a new modem because the other was bad the signal was to low on my hp 6500 pinter. HOW i can not print from my hp 626 laptop. please help

Student
DB7--
Message 3 of 4 (703 Views)

I have a home network which includes a laptop, a PC, an ipod touch, and a printer--all wireless. My Dell laptop somehow lost the connection to to my hp printer. It continues to be part of the network, but the printer connection seems to have disappeared. The document to be printed remains in a queue but will not print, nor will any other document print until I delete the items in the queue. What do I need to do toallow my printer to print from my laptop?

Student
custard266
Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)

I have recently connected a new phone . My  wireless laptop is working but my Hp  printer is now not connected to wireless laptop.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation