06-28-2010 02:52 PM
I have a HP Officejet 6500 wireless printer. How do I reconnect my laptop to printer? For some reason unknown, there is no longer a network connection between laptop to printer.
06-25-2011 12:02 PM
bright house put in a new modem because the other was bad the signal was to low on my hp 6500 pinter. HOW i can not print from my hp 626 laptop. please help
07-22-2012 06:41 AM
I have a home network which includes a laptop, a PC, an ipod touch, and a printer--all wireless. My Dell laptop somehow lost the connection to to my hp printer. It continues to be part of the network, but the printer connection seems to have disappeared. The document to be printed remains in a queue but will not print, nor will any other document print until I delete the items in the queue. What do I need to do toallow my printer to print from my laptop?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)