is there any way to solve this problem?

i am really appreciate your answer

thx 

Honor Student
jcfl20
Message 2 of 5 (3,234 Views)

Re: Hp Envy 15 Wireless Problem.

Hi,

I just asked for help regarding a similar problem on the "HP Envy 15 Wireless Help" thread. I have bought my envy 15 for about 3months now, I had always had bad connection. The wireless connection is VERY slow and disconnects when I am only 20 feets away from the router. I know it is not my router's fault because all other devices works fine, even my friend's envy 15 works fine. It's just mine that is faulty. The only compensation I have found is to stick an external wireless adapter into one of the USB ports. I am looking for a permanent solution too. Please help someone.

Jeffrey

Top Student
envyuser
Message 3 of 5 (3,220 Views)

what is the wifi network adapter card  on your hp envy15 ?

I have another thread with similar problems on envy 14.  (but in my case it just wouldn't connect in the last two weeks)

envy 14 has broadcom 43224AG (802.11a/b/g)

Thx.

Honor Student
jcfl20
Message 4 of 5 (3,162 Views)

My network adaptor card shud be:

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6200 AGN

I think for mine, what is really happening is that it keeps on slowing down then completely disabling itself automatically after minutes.

Student
mahen01
Message 5 of 5 (2,291 Views)

i own a HP envy 15 as well, and also when i first bought my laptop the same problem persist with mine as well.

so all you have to do is configure the network adapter settings by changing it to G protocol which has a better network network range. I hope these will solve your problem, and if it doesnt they it will be better to contact your network adminisrator.

good luck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation