10-05-2011 11:42 PM
Hp pavilion windows 7 enterprise will not connect to the Internet. There are wireless connections available but none of which are showing. It just reads "no connections available" with a red X through the bars.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)