02-11-2012 11:00 AM
All Wireless connections are disabled an I can not enable them because the activate Button is gray
Where ist this central Wireless Key on my Notebook???
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-11-2012 12:09 PM
Please see the link to the user's guide for your notebook.
Look at the diagram on page 5 for the location of your wireless button, labeled as item #9 on page 6.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)