Question

Honor Student
kashifrb
Message 1 of 7 (6,199 Views)

I cannot locate wireless switch on my HP tc1100 tablet pc

I had re install OS (xp for tablet pc) on it, wireless drivers are installed but I cannot locate the wirless button to turn it on.

Please help.

Student
ikebennett
Message 2 of 7 (5,773 Views)

Re: I cannot locate wireless switch on my HP tc1100 tablet pc

Any luck? I have the same problem

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 3 of 7 (5,763 Views)

Hi:

It looks like you turn it on in your Q Menu. You see the button for that, I presume.

See Chapter 2 for the menu items. Looks like turning the wireless on and off is on page 2-8

http://bizsupport2.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01126856/c01126856.pdf

Paul

Student
mtak12345
Message 4 of 7 (5,314 Views)

by mistake i went into BIOS and something happened.....now cannot enter the BIOS (what do I press for this) and called the Help desk for the Router and they say turn ON the WiFi switch????

Where is it?

Student
BEHROOZPOURRIAH
Message 5 of 7 (2,151 Views)

I cannot locate wireless switch on my HP tc1100 tablet pc

Student
lorlanni
Message 6 of 7 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]

Me too. I cant turn on my wireless. Can't find the switch. Hi kudos. Have you found the solution to turn on your wireless on your tc1100? Please email me how. Thanks my email [edited email by Moderator]

george-p
Message 7 of 7 (606 Views)

Hi @lorlanni ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I needed to edit your post and remove the email address. In accordance with  our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you
George

I work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation