07-22-2011 09:55 AM
I have been unsuccessful in connecting to my wireless printer HP C7280 through my Linksys Router E1000.
My computer is connected to the Internet and operates great but the printer will not connect to the computer. The printer is setup wirelessly and is connected but not to the computer.
I run Cisco Connect and I receive a prompt "Wireledss Printer not found".
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)