01-03-2011 01:43 PM
Where do I locate the IMEI number on my HP G71 laptop? It is not on the bottom nor in the battery compartment. I do not have the original box. I am trying to set up a wireless connection with AT&T pay as you use and the program is requesting this number.
01-04-2011 07:32 AM
Tip: The MEID, ICCID and IMEI numbers are also available on the packaging of your notebook and via the Diagnostics utility in HP Connection Manager.
Testing - HP 15-p000
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
03-30-2015 10:04 AM
i am have one doubt,has one seller put for sale on my country Brazil one HP UN2430 new in retail packag with manual and accessories but have one stick of AT&T with ICCID and i am think to its locked on this operator,because i am have one HS2434 locked on t-mobile and not possible to unlock because this operator can not send to me , i am not have data plan of this ! i am purchased one DM1-4310NR on amazon and this delivered to me on Brazil within my friend put on bag.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)