07-16-2012 12:25 PM
Product: Pavilion dv7-6c80us
OS: Window 7 64-bit
Error message: "Your Internet connection is currently shared with another personal area network (PAN) such as
Bluetooth*. In order to enable Share My Internet, the other PAN will lose access to the Internet."
You would think from the error message that the other PAN would lose the connection to the
internet and other devices would be able to connect to my computer, but that is not the case.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: Intel MY WiFi Technology, when I try to "share My Internet", I get the below message:
07-17-2012 08:45 AM
Hi buddy. Have you tried the steps below yet?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)