03-07-2014 07:45 AM
I have a problem with my internet. My internet cuts in and out every couple of minutes. And it's messing up everything that has to do with the internet whether its web pages, email, or games. I think it might be a virus or something. I have virus software but it's not picking up anything and I tried to put the computer in safe mode but I couldn't find the safe mode and I was wondering if there was an option on my computer to be able to fix my problem and when I troubleshoot nothing gets picked up or fixed.
03-12-2014 07:43 AM
I would be happy to assist if needed. How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Please respond with which Operating System you are running:
Which Windows Operating System am I running?
Here is a link on protecting against viruses.
Please let me know.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)