10-09-2011 12:24 AM
HP Pavillion p6210f, Windows 7, 64-bit
How do I determine if my desktop PC is digital living network alliance (DLNA) enabled? I have another DLNA device (flat screen TV) on the home network, but it does not recognize my PC as a DLNA certified media server.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)