01-03-2012 10:12 PM
I have a new Pavilion g6 series notebook. I have two wirless routers, one is a a/b/g router, the other is n. I can see the a/b/g router no problem but can not see the n router. The n router works just fine with other notebooks in the house, just not this one. Any suggestions? Is the Ralink RT5390 not able to operate at 5Ghz?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)