05-07-2011 04:11 PM - edited 05-07-2011 04:13 PM
My work place has wireless internet, but for some reason my laptop cannot connect. It gives me Limited Access and it says it's an Unidentified Network. Well, I tried to add it to my networks but it doesn't show up in the list. I'm at a loss and my co-worker is having the same problem as me.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)