Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Unica solución después de probar numerosos drivers, con esta versión de controladores para Windows 7 conecta con cualquier red wifi. Con los disponibles en la página de descarga o actualizados solo conecta con algunos puntos de acceso, en otro da conectividad limitada, incluso adquiriendo IP no es posible comunicar con la puerta de enlace ni con cualquier otra dirección.

Un punto en contra de HP/Broadcom en cuanto al mantenimiento y resolución de problemas

HP Recommended

Thanx man 

it work..^_^

HP Recommended

Same problem here. I've an hp envy 15 k112nl (w 8.1) and my wi fi conncetcion dropping and disappear form connection list. No problem with LAN. I just installed windows 7 driver and the other one that you suggest.
What could i try? 

p.s. sorry for my english, i,m italian.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

i think this is my solution but I am not good at this.... how can I install it?.

I am in another computer accessing this, so how can I install the driver in the ohter one and then make sure is the chosen driver when conecting to the internet????.

HP Recommended

I have this issue to, need to try installing a windows 7 driver on my new laptop I got for christmas, the issue is a piss take.

anyone know which driver i should try first? I have a HP 15-p115na.

HP Recommended

It works fine... thanks!

HP Recommended
dear sir , i have laptop of hp model number pavillon n207tx . actually i tell u that when i try to connect the wifi, after few minute then shows cant connect..
i tried recovery and reset setting ...and reinstall the new driver but i didnt get the solution of that type of trouble....
so help me
HP Recommended

Ironic that we need a download to fix an internet connection problem, yes?

Wifi is pretty essential and this is a common, known issue.  I hope that this will be the only problem I have with my new HP Stream.

HP Recommended

hi Eric !

saw  your efforts sorting out the connectivity  issue. i have the similar issue, my machine is HP-pavillion  13-a004ne , windows 8.1  . after little use the connection  goes on limited and it  wifi stop working.  i have to disconnect and reconnect the connection.  it  take longer than normal time to connect.

appreciated if you could  provide my support to sort out this issue. thanks  in advance .

Aijaz

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.