02-09-2012 07:42 PM
I cannot use my LAN because there are no driver,i try download at the website,bt all the i try can't be use,it come out hardware didn't found.I try to update also can't.Any 1 can help me solve this?Is any driver can be use for 32 and 64 bit window 7?
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-09-2012 08:09 PM
Which driver did you download from this site ?
There are many network drivers in there, you have to download the right one. You can also go to this site to scan and fix:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-26-2012 07:04 AM
hello... how did you solve your problem... please help. still I am facing the same problem. I've installed all the drivers. But none worked for me. plz help....
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)