Question

Honor Student
AndrewT
Message 1 of 4 (1,312 Views)

My HP Pavilion dv6z-2000 wireless/bluetooth sensor buttons probably not working..

[ Edited ]

My HP Pavilion dv6z-2000 wireless/bluetooth sensor buttons probably not working.. The switch is a touch pad on the upper of the keyboard and its not working. Is there a way to override it? In system tray, Wireless Assistant write what WiFi Atheros adapter disabled and no way to enable it. I download and install latest BIOS, WiFi drivers, Wireless Assistant and Quick Launch Buttons but touch pad upper of the keyboard not switch LED indicator of WiFi adapter to BLUE light. Please HELP Me! :'(

Honor Student
AndrewT
Message 2 of 4 (1,277 Views)

Re: My HP Pavilion dv6z-2000 wireless/bluetooth sensor buttons probably not working..

Up! Help Me!

Distinguished Professor
Cyclops
Message 3 of 4 (1,245 Views)

Re: My HP Pavilion dv6z-2000 wireless/bluetooth sensor buttons probably not working..

Try and uninstall, HP Wireless assistant and see, if you are able to operate the wireless button....we will take it from there....

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
Top Student
mtrad
Message 4 of 4 (1,237 Views)

That does not work. Another guess?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation