My HP Pavilion g6 laptop connects to my home wireless but it doesn't connect to any others wireless (118 Views)
Student
Matt105321
Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

My HP Pavilion g6 laptop connects to my home wireless but it doesn't connect to any others wireless

I am having trouble with my HP Pavilion g6 laptop will only connect to my home wireless internet but nobody else's. I don't know if it a setting that is off but it is getting really annoying. If you could please tell me what is wrong that would help a lot!

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

Re: My HP Pavilion g6 laptop connects to my home wireless but it doesn't connect to any others wireless

Could you please give me the exact model number of your notebook? If you need help finding it, you can use the following link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/findModel?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

Also, do you have any kind of virus protection or firewall programs on your computer?

What version of Windows are you using?

Thanks,

Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation