05-20-2011 02:01 AM
I can connect to the internet sometimes(like now), but it eventually disconnects within minutes. Does this have anything to do with the IPv6 settings? How can i fix this? I have tried to reset modem and troubleshooting, but sometimes i get an error message that either prevents it from running troubleshoot, or prevents error report. Need Help!!
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)