05-27-2012 06:35 PM
06-03-2012 05:06 AM
Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)
06-06-2012 02:58 AM
I have the same problem with my hp pavilion dvd 6 notebook, 6150sd ever since I got the patop seven months ago. I had my work laptop so wasnt an issue but now that I dont have the work laptop anymore, got to fix it now!
06-06-2012 05:08 PM
1. Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.
2. Go to:
Control Panel -> Device Manager -> Network adapters
Right click wireless card and choose ' Properties '. Click ' Driver ' tab and post which driver version you see there. Next select ' Details ' tab, use the dropdown selector to choose Hardware Ids and paste all the values from there to the next reply. This way I will be able to find out which drivers you need.
Below you've got example how to do it:
06-07-2012 08:28 AM
Product number is QB005EA#ABH, HP Pavilion dv6 notebook (running on Windows 7) bought in Netherlands.
Thanks for the tips, I will try that just now.
Just did -
I dont have Wireles card underneath Network Adapters but do have Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 1030 and the driver version is 126.96.36.199
Can I use the email address( HP.Support.Forum@hp.com) to send you the list of hardware ids or is there another email address I can use?
06-07-2012 11:27 AM
Uninstall current driver for Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 1030.
Download and install latest driver from here.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)