01-29-2013 06:22 PM
01-31-2013 10:43 AM
Seems to me this could be a software issue and can be fixed by just updated the wireless driver and the wireless assistant.
See if installing the quick launch buttons, the wireless assistant and the latest Atheros driver helps.
HP Quick Launch Buttons (Assuming you have Windows7)
Now for the latest Atheros driver you will need to give me the full model name and number of the notebook you have.
If you have any other questions let me know. I look forward to your response.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)