12-05-2012 03:02 PM - edited 12-05-2012 03:07 PM
I'm in the process of clean installing Win7 onto a Pvailion p7-1446s after removing Win8. My comapny needed a compy fast and uses industry-specific software that is unlikely to upgrade to Win8 anytime soon. I've got most of the drivers settled, I think, except for the WLAN module that came loaded. It's described as a Broadcom High Performance WLAN Module, but I have not been successful at finding a Win7 driver for it. Anyone know where I should look?
ETA: I believe the card is a BCM 20702A0
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-05-2012 03:24 PM
See if this one works. It doesn't say much in the description but...
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)