Question

Student
Iver
Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Outlook account not working

I just purchased a new G72 laptop and my email was working fine until today. Suddenly I could not send out. A screen kept coming up asking me to identify my smtp server connection and password.This screen kept coming up, and I would answer, but still was not able to sent out my emails. The only thing that has changed since yesterday was a new windows update.

Whaata can I do to restore this?

Student
alpaca57
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: Outlook account not working

On Fri I had a message from MS asking for a security code for an email address I had not used for years. It gave NO option for the one I do use. i could not tell if this was some sort of scam. The color used was only blue for the MS logo! not multicolor. I avoided it for 5 days and then when it warned I had only one day left before they deleted my email account, I gave my cell ph # and recieved the 4 digit code.

Beginning today I have not been able to access my email at all. Also the curser is frozen and I cannot access news stories, so DO not send me info at my email address, as I will not be able to see it.  HELP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation