03-22-2010 07:08 PM
I recently purchased an HP Pavilion dv7-3065dx, and I have noticed a major difference in download speed between it and several computers that are several years older (and no where near as powerful). I've tried downloading files with the other computers turned off, and there is no improvement in the download speed (about 20 times slower than the other computers). Strangely, upload speeds are pretty much normal. I also preformed a download/upload speed test on all of my computers to confirm my problem. Is this something that can be fixed without replacing the wireless card?
03-23-2010 01:40 AM
I have increased the size of my receive buffer hopefully that will solve my problem. Does anyone know what size the receive buffer should be for my laptop models wireless card? For that matter, what should all of the settings for the wireless card be?
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)