11-10-2010 07:43 AM
I have been trying to get my printer to work for a couple of days now and it won't print. It seems like everything is ok and all of the sudden I tried to print one day and it wouldn't let me. It shows that I have an Error-Offline (printer status) Please help I have tried troubleshooting and I can't seem to find out what is wrong.
11-26-2010 01:28 PM
my hp deskjet d4260 will not print-----it shows offline--should it be online to print----if so--how do i fix it-------the printer itself will not shut off either--have to pull the plus!!!! can you help please.
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)