Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Okay, I will try. Thank you so much.

Just a quick question, will HP system recovery probably helps? I would be willing to lose my data if it does.

HP Recommended

You're most welcome.

You can certainly try that and then don't let any wireless updates install.

HP Recommended

i have the same problem. after your suggestion i checked drivers on my laptop (Win8.1). but there is no sp65428.exe . can u plz help. i am not able to create a hotspot through my laptop. 

HP Recommended

I had the same issue this morning.  I contacted Business HP and they assisted me in fixing the issue.  This is a known issue with Microsoft Updates from this week.  Download this new version of the driver, install, and it works: 

WIFI:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64501-65000/sp64676.exe

BT:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64259.exe

HP Recommended

este es

http://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=23&v_code=40076&v_langue=en

@moondrums wrote:

Thanks for the advice.

The method still did not work.

It says "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device"

😞

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi

My Laptop is 15d102tx.Recently, I am having problems with my wireless connection and troubelshoot tells me that I have a problem with the wireless  access point.I re-installed driver but it's not working.

I see  my wireless card have only  a antenna connect to AUX on wireless card but i think that must have  two cables (because i saw another laptop have 2 )

My wireless card is Qualcomm QCA 9565, win7 64bit.

please help me!

HP Recommended

I was having the same problems.... seeing the router but the Atheros was unable to connect. I uninstalled the driver, the device, downloaded the driver from Qualcomm, etc etc, but still had the problem. Then I used one of those free "look at your wireless connections" programs, and noticed that my other wireless router, which is through Windstream, was broadcasting only on "g" and I never have a problem connecting to that one. Being DSL though, it is slower than my TWC Arrus router. So I logged into my Arrus router and changed it to broadcast only in "g". I deleted the existing wireless profile for the Arrus router and then picked it from the list of available wireless networks and instead of entering the password I pressed the button on the router. It connected and I'm not having the problem anymore. I cannot explain why this happened to me suddenly as I have had this router and this HP Envy laptop for over a year. An update to the router perhaps? IDK....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.