10-13-2013 12:48 AM
I own a Hp g4 2019tx.
it is equipped with Ralink RT5390BC8 wireless device.
The issue is that bluetooth on window 8 misbehaves, as in, it does not show option to send or recieve files when takbar icon is clicked, other bluetooth devices are found in bluetooth search, but communicaton is not established. it do works via a system file window/system32/fsquirt.exe
it is somekind of mislinking between bletooth and window as the wifi works fine.
Moreover, on window7 i dont have this issue and everything works fine.
10-13-2013 02:07 AM
Please try the following driver:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
10-13-2013 06:50 AM - edited 10-13-2013 06:51 AM
already tried Ralink Bluetooth Stack before making this post.................no luck :-(
by the way, is it a problem with my bluetooth device, my window or due to some BIOS problem.
i have BIOS F.25
Laptop is HP G4 2019TX I5 Third gen.
i should again mension that i dont face any such issue on window 7!
- Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- Resolving issues in Internet Explorer (Windows 8)
- Resolving Internet Explorer issues (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
- Resolving Broadband Internet connection problems (Windows 8)