Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

And what about reinstal your wi-fi driver.

Sory for my english

HP Recommended

i am using  sony leptop windows 7 64 bit

and hpwifi mobile mouse was running on this.

now soft Ap required to run this mouse.

what i have to do ?

jayesh shah

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

" For users getting the error - "The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation." , this mainly because of  a bug in windows. Please install Microsoft hotfix from here - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2496820 to resolve the issue."

Done this, but I cannot see which downloaded files to run. I have hotfix/local pack/x64, but then what...?

Best reghards

Daniel

HP Recommended

I am thinking of buying the HP Pavilion 23-q120 All-in-One and I only have 19.2" of height clearance in my hutch for the Monitor. The written information is conflicting. I am seeing 17.5" high and 22.3" high.  Can anyone tell me the size of the opening I need to be able to set the unit?

HP Recommended

I have the solution, or at least the solution which worked for me when all others didn't:

I struggled with this problem for ages.

I started with Windows 8.1, mouse working, then upgraded to Windows 10 - all still ok with mouse working.  However, after one of the as-usual untested Windows updates, the mouse stopped working and I too got the softap unavailable error message.  I simply could not get past the softap problem.  It occurred to me that there might be an issue with the wifi card and some weird-ism when sharing or using it.  So:

The only problem I did encounter was moving the USB dongle to another port.  The HP mouse software didn't pick it up automatically so I had to uninstall and reinstall again, including the reboots.

I hope that helps everyone.

Note: The reboot is crucial because there is a service which is removed on reboot when uninstalling.  If you don't do this, the software errors upon reinstallation complaining it cannot access/remove it.

Adam.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.